No-Gi Gracie Barra Jiu-Jitsu
No Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu helps students reach
their mental and physical best
Looking for the ultimate challenge in a martial art? At Gracie Barra Edmonton, we offer no gi jui jitsu classes in their rawest form. Our instructors teach students a combat sport focusing on using the no gi bjj method to gain leverage against an opponent. This effective self-defense system requires students to rely on proper technique, rather than brute strength, to neutralize competitors.
No gi jujitsu lifts the limitations of uniforms and allows competitors to learn new muscle memory. Instead of relying on gripping sleeves and collars, the no-gi jujitsu method teaches students new skills such as under-hooks, over-hooks, clinching, and squeezing.
Following are reasons why the No-Gi Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu classes at Gracie Barra Edmonton are for you:
- this rigorous martial art is intensely physical and pushes you to your limit;
- working with an opponent helps increase your strength and endurance;
- learning this method is one of the best forms of self defense imaginable;
- the no-gi method helps students rely not just on strength but skill and technique; and
- it not only promotes physical fitness, but it also promotes patience and character.
Unleash your potential today. Complete the form on this page to receive a coupon for your first week free.